Header Search Wrapper

Close Search

Fixed Header Container

An Independent Christian Day School | Atlanta, GA

Header Main Wrapper

An Independent Christian Day School | Atlanta, GA
Mobile Menu

Capital Giving

Capital giving is characterized by its transformative nature. Donors who make contributions to advance the strategic priorities of the School become a permanent part of the Westminster experience. From supporting critical building and renovation projects to establishing endowment funds for priorities such as financial aid, faculty support, and curricular exploration and enhancement, capital commitments ensure that the Westminster experience endures generation to generation.

The Westminster Endowment

Our most critical strategic asset, The Westminster Endowment is comprised of nearly 200 individual funds, each one a gift to the School from those deeply committed to Westminster’s mission and purpose. The Investment Committee of the Board of Trustees carefully manages these funds to meet current operational needs while protecting the gift of a Westminster education for generations to come.

We are happy to help you make a gift to Westminster that is meaningful to both you and the School. Please contact Lauren Flores, Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement, at 404-609-6438.

By the Numbers

73%

Tuition covers only 73% of the cost of a Westminster education. Philanthropy makes up most of the difference.

16%

Endowment income supports 16% of the annual operating budget.

$4.2 million

265 bright, talented students are afforded access to a Westminster education through financial aid awards totaling $4.2 million annually.

$50,000

With a gift of $50,000, donors may establish a named, unrestricted endowment fund. Contributions of $100,000 enable donors to name and direct a fund to a specific school priority and donor interest.

61%

The Westminster Endowment has grown over 61% in 20 years due to prudent management and continued philanthropic investments.

52%

The Westminster Endowment is comprised of more than 200 individual funds, making 52% of the Endowment restricted, per donor direction. Income derived from the remaining unrestricted 48% is allocated to the School's top priorities, as directed by the Board of Trustees and the President.