Meet the Alumni Board and Young Alumni Council
The Westminster Alumni Association (made up of the alumni of The Westminster Schools, Washington Seminary, and North Avenue Presbyterian School) is served by an 18-member Governing Board whose purpose is to:
- Keep alumni informed of the progress and needs of The Westminster Schools
- Provide opportunities for alumni to maintain an ongoing, long-term relationship with Westminster
- Give support to The Westminster Schools
- Help to represent the interests of The Westminster Schools in the larger community
- Ascertain and express the views of alumni concerning issues and matters affecting The Westminster Schools, and
- Promote awareness of and interest in the Association on the part of students at The Westminster Schools.
In 2011, the Alumni Governing Board re-established the Young Alumni Council in an effort to provide additional support for young alumni events and initiatives.
This group focuses on engaging alumni who live in Atlanta and graduated from Westminster between five and 15 years ago. This year, the Young Alumni Council will host two happy hours, a community service project, and a networking event. Please see our Alumni Events listing for more information.
2020-21 Alumni Association Governing Board
Sarah Hawkins Warren '00, President
Charlie Henn '91
2020-21 Young Alumni Council
Caroline Rawls Strumph '08,
Louise Cook Morgan '10