Together, you elected Steven Walker and Betsy Hamilton as your class presidents and swept the Mardi Gras float and skit competition two years in a row. Your camaraderie spilled into the Varsity, 7/11, and Los Mariaches. Your yearbook said it best: "This season has been the last of the Class of '84, and we like to think that we have left our mark on Westminster, but we realize that life will continue as it always has here. Every year starts with the first assembly; classes will continue to meet; athletic teams will compete; every year another class will graduate, hoping they too have made Westminster their own. We know one thing—there has never been a class quite like ours."
We hope you will cherish that togetherness and will return to campus for your 35th Reunion!
Don't miss our class party Saturday night!
Location: Home of Patrice Brown Greer and Ernest Greer
Shuttle provided from Westminster's back tennis courts
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Date: April 27, 2019
Cost: $60/person or $110/couple
Payment and RSVP: Confirm your attendance via payment by April 12
Check: Please make checks payable to Charlie Benedict
Questions? Contact Judith Anderson Vanderver
- Ladies' Luncheon 11:30 a.m.
- Alumni Leadership Giving Reception 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. (By invitation only)
- Kick-Off Celebration 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Adults only)
- Reunion Camp 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Ages 4-11)
- 35th Reunion Class Photo 8:00 p.m.
President’s Home, Westminster
Please join President Keith Evans for a reception honoring our Reunion Westminster Fund leadership level donors and Young Alumni Pressly Society donors.*
*Click here for more information about our giving levels.
All reunion classes and Atlanta-area alumni are invited for a casual dinner to kick off Reunion Weekend. We will serve alcoholic beverages, so this event is for adults only (please see below for Reunion Camp information). Love Patio is located on campus between Scott Hall and Broyles Arts Center.
- Presentation: The Future of Westminster's Campus 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Campus Tour 11:00 a.m.
- Gardening Activity 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Grab 'n Go Picnic Lunch 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Student Art Exhibit 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Open Gym Facilities Noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Men's and Women's A Cappella Performance 12:15 p.m.
Class of '84 Committee
Andrew Abernathy (Event Co-Chair)
John Egan (Event Co-Chair)
Patrice Brown Greer (Event Co-Chair)
Judith Anderson Vanderver (Event Co-Chair)
Brad Addicks (Fundraising Co-Chair)
Jennifer Stack Moore (Fundraising Co-Chair)
Charlie Benedict (Treasurer)
Jan Clary Gross
Leslie Newsom Rascoe