Yours was the year of mosaics, superheroes, and The Fugitive.
The former – the erudite Lynx theme extolling how individuals create a united Westminster pattern. The latter – the winner in a school-wide poll of favorite movies. But it’s the middle one where you shone. That year, the homecoming theme was superheroes. Your class created a tableau of Spiderman scaling a Pressly column before a nighttime skyline that spanned the entry to the marble foyer. You bested everyone and became the first class ever to win homecoming four years in a row. We hope you’ll come back to celebrate your 25th reunion and join us on the steps where you made history. We’re taking your class picture there at 8:30 p.m. sharp!
Don't miss our class party Saturday night!
Location: The Home of Brand Morgan
Limited street parking available; Uber or Lyft encouraged
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Date: April 27, 2019
Payment and RSVP: Confirm your attendance by sending payment to Bianca Camac Bell via Paypal by April 12
Questions? Email Michael Rogers
- Alumni Leadership Giving Reception 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. (By invitation only)
- Kick-Off Celebration 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Adults only)
- Reunion Camp 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Ages 4-11)
- 25th Reunion Class Photo 8:30 p.m.
President’s Home, Westminster
Please join President Keith Evans for a reception honoring our Reunion Westminster Fund leadership level donors and Young Alumni Pressly Society donors.*
*Click here for more information about our giving levels.
All reunion classes and Atlanta-area alumni are invited for a casual dinner to kick off Reunion Weekend. We will serve alcoholic beverages, so this event is for adults only (please see below for Reunion Camp information). Love Patio is located on campus between Scott Hall and Broyles Arts Center.
- Presentation: The Future of Westminster's Campus 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Campus Tour 11:00 a.m.
- Gardening Activity 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Grab 'n Go Picnic Lunch 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Student Art Exhibit 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Open Gym Facilities Noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Men's and Women's A Cappella Performance 12:15 p.m.
Class of '94 Committee
Brand Morgan (Event Co-Chair)
Michael Rogers (Event Co-Chair)
Laura Pennington Fletcher (Fundraising Co-Chair)
John Moye (Fundraising Co-Chair)
Bianca Camac Bell (Treasurer)
Kappy Kellett deButts
Baade Lucas Wilson