Remember 2004? Janet and Justin’s “wardrobe malfunction?” Britney’s 55-hour Vegas marriage?
Facebook wasn't even a thing. Your class listed AOL Instant Messenger as the number one way to procrastinate doing homework. Friends went off the air, and Usher, Ludacris, and Lil Jon topped the charts with "Yeah!" None of that seems like 15 years ago, but it is. That year you also declared your class was “Hot Now,” and “Hot ’N Fresh," wearing Krispy Kreme-themed senior shirts to brag about it. We invite you to return to campus during reunion weekend where we hope your cherished moments of that year remain just as fresh, and you'll create sweet moments to savor in the years to come.
Don't miss our class party Saturday night!
Location: Home of Rhett and Clark McGehee (parents of Rachel McGehee)
Limited parking at St. James United Methodist Church; Uber or Lyft encouraged
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Date: April 27, 2019
Cost: $75/person (includes open bar, catered dinner, and entertainment)
Payment and RSVP: Please RSVP and pay in advance by clicking here.
Questions? Email Mark Kaufman
- Alumni Leadership Giving Reception 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. (By invitation only)
- Kick-Off Celebration 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Adults only)
- Reunion Camp 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. (Ages 4-11)
- 15th Reunion Class Photo 9:00 p.m.
President’s Home, Westminster
Please join President Keith Evans for a reception honoring our Reunion Westminster Fund leadership level donors and Young Alumni Pressly Society donors.*
*Click here for more information about our giving levels.
All reunion classes and Atlanta-area alumni are invited for a casual dinner to kick off Reunion Weekend. We will serve alcoholic beverages, so this event is for adults only (please see below for Reunion Camp information). Love Patio is located on campus between Scott Hall and Broyles Arts Center.
- Presentation: The Future of Westminster's Campus 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Campus Tour 11:00 a.m.
- Gardening Activity 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Grab 'n Go Picnic Lunch 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Student Art Exhibit 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Open Gym Facilities Noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Men's and Women's A Cappella Performance 12:15 p.m.
Class of '04 Committee
Mark Kaufman (Event Chair)
Harrison Anthony (Fundraising Co-Chair)
Elizabeth Ezzell Perry (Fundraising Co-Chair)
Alex Bartko (Treasurer)
Nellie Black Brewer
Kandis Wood Jackson
Mia Catharine Morgan Mattioli
Kate Foster Neyhart
Alison Faux Short
Anne Compton Symbas