Westminster is closely monitoring news and information related to the global COVID-19 outbreak. We are mindful of our imperative to keep our community safe while continuing our daily education activities as possible and appropriate. This page serves as a centralized location for information and updates regarding the School’s response to this rapidly evolving situation.
OUR LATEST RESPONSE
- Remote learning programs have been established to continue classes and schoolwork starting Friday, March 13, through the end of the school year.
- While we are engaging in remote learning, our campus will be closed to students. Students should not visit campus until further notice as there will not be adult supervision on-site.
- All on- and off-campus student activities and athletics have been canceled starting Friday, March 13 through the end of the school year.
- All student exchange programs and summer global program trips to CDC Level 3 countries have been canceled.
- The School has implemented off-campus travel restrictions for faculty, staff, and students.
- Students, faculty, and staff who have traveled to CDC Level 3 countries or who are exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 have been asked to self-quarantine.
- Staff from our facilities department deep cleaned campus buildings while students and faculty were away for spring break, including sanitizing treatments.